- Four Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Available 15th June
- Fitted Kitchen
- EPC Rating E
- Ideal for students
RNR Properties are pleased to bring you this well-presented spacious four bedroom terraced house situated in East Reading with good links to the A329M and M4. This newly refurbished property benefits from four bedrooms, fitted kitchen, bathroom, gas central heating and double glazed windows. Kitchen equipment includes a gas hob, electric oven and over hood extractor fan. Ideal for students.
We apologise in advance, this Landlord is not accepting Housing Benefits.
This property is not suitable for pets.
Council tax and utility bills are not included in the asked rental price.
Available from 22nd August 2019
Agency fees apply
Pictures are for illustration only.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 41, potential value 81
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 35, potential value 77
We strongly believe in being upfront regarding our fees, to enable you to manage the cost effectively and not have to worry about any hidden charges along the way.
1. Reservation fee - £400 per property which is then deducted from the balance of money payable (e.g. Rent).
2. Security deposit - In most cases this is equal to one and a half months` rent.
3. Standard let fee – 30% + vat of one month`s rent per property
4. Referencing - £66 charge per person on tenancy agreement (inclusive of VAT)
5. Room let fee - £120 inclusive of VAT for sole occupancy.*
6. Check out fee - The tenant is also responsible for the checkout fee when using our independent inventory supplier and are based on the size of the property and whether it is furnished or unfurnished, these range from £66 - £200 inclusive of VAT. These costs are applicable for properties that range from a room to a 5 bedroom property. There may be occasions when this is not applicable but you will be made aware of this upfront. Please note that if you require to move out on a Saturday there will be an additional cost of £80 inclusive of VAT.
*These fees include immigration and visa confirmation, financial credit checks, obtaining reference from current or previous employer, previous or existing landlord. Contribution towards the setting up of the tenancy and the compilation and exchanging of the tenancy agreement.
The following may also apply dependent upon your own individual circumstances:
1. Guarantor fee - £66 inclusive of VAT
2. A new tenancy if you have a pet - 2 months` rent as a deposit is required instead of the standard deposit indicated above.
3. Change of occupier / re-referencing after making advance payment £240 inclusive of VAT.
4. Change the start date of the Tenancy Agreement after paperwork has been sent out £36 inclusive of VAT.
5. Replacing lost inventory £36 inclusive of VAT.
6. Third Party referencing £30 inclusive of VAT.
7. Return of overpaid rent at end of tenancy (if sent back independently to deposit return) £36 inclusive of VAT.
8. If cleaning, movement of furniture, garden maintenance or shopping for lost items are required after the end of the tenancy £36 per hour inclusive of VAT.
9. Failure to check out of the property on the confirmed time and date (unless notice is given 48 hours beforehand) £84 inclusive of VAT.
10. Adding a pet to a current Tenancy Agreement £120 inclusive of VAT plus a half-month`s top-up deposit.
11. Rent reminder letter £18 inclusive of VAT.
12. Tenant lease extension £108 inclusive of VAT.
13. Failing to provide access to the property for a routine visit £60 inclusive of VAT.
14. Application to retract your tenancy notice £108 inclusive of VAT.
We will require you to provide proof of your `Right to Rent` under the Immigration Act.
RNR Properties is a part of the National Federation of Property Professionals Client Money Protection Scheme through their membership of ARLA Propertymark (The Association of Residential Letting Agents)
RNR Properties are members of the Property Ombudsman being the largest lettings redress scheme in the UK.