- AVAILABILE 5th JULY 2019
- CENTRAL HEATING
- FITTED KITCHEN
- IDEAL FOR STUDENTS
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- EPC: D
A newly refurbished unfurnished terrace house situated to the East of the town centre. The property benefits from two reception room, two bathrooms, double glazing, gas central heating and a garden. Available from 4th July 2019. Ideal for three/four sharers, students or a family.
Front reception - 4.08m x 2.92m
Decorated in neutral tones with newly, carpeted floors. Front aspect bay window.
Rear reception room - 3.58m x 3.17m
Decorated in neutral tones with newly, carpeted floors. Rear aspect window.
Kitchen - 2.45m x 1.86m
Neutrally decorated and with, wood laminate flooring. Range of newly, fitted beige and wood units with wood effect worktop. Stainless steel electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan.
Shower room - 2.42m x 1.58m
Neutrally decorated and with, wood laminate flooring. Suite comprising of white wall mounted basin and tiled shower unit with chrome shower fittings and chrome and glass shower door. Double glazed doors to rear garden.
Stairs from hallway to first floor.
Bedroom one - 3.97m x 3.18m
Decorated in neutral tones with newly, carpeted floors. Two front aspect windows and built in cupboard.
Bedroom two - 3.67m x 3.17m
Decorated in neural tones with newly carpeted floor and rear aspect window.
Bedroom three - 2.45m x 1.65m
Decorated in neutral tones with wood, laminate floor. Rear aspect window.
Bathroom - 1.49m x 1.27m
Decorated in neutral tones with wood laminate flooring, white suite including shower unit, wall mounted sink and toilet.
To the rear of the property is an attractive small courtyard garden with raised beds and secluded by walls and trellis fencing.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 63, potential value 63
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 57, potential value 57
We strongly believe in being upfront regarding our fees, to enable you to manage the cost effectively and not have to worry about any hidden charges along the way.
1. Reservation fee - £400 per property which is then deducted from the balance of money payable (e.g. Rent).
2. Security deposit - In most cases this is equal to one and a half months` rent.
3. Standard let fee – 30% + vat of one month`s rent per property
4. Referencing - £66 charge per person on tenancy agreement (inclusive of VAT)
5. Room let fee - £120 inclusive of VAT for sole occupancy.*
6. Check out fee - The tenant is also responsible for the checkout fee when using our independent inventory supplier and are based on the size of the property and whether it is furnished or unfurnished, these range from £66 - £200 inclusive of VAT. These costs are applicable for properties that range from a room to a 5 bedroom property. There may be occasions when this is not applicable but you will be made aware of this upfront. Please note that if you require to move out on a Saturday there will be an additional cost of £80 inclusive of VAT.
*These fees include immigration and visa confirmation, financial credit checks, obtaining reference from current or previous employer, previous or existing landlord. Contribution towards the setting up of the tenancy and the compilation and exchanging of the tenancy agreement.
The following may also apply dependent upon your own individual circumstances:
1. Guarantor fee - £66 inclusive of VAT
2. A new tenancy if you have a pet - 2 months` rent as a deposit is required instead of the standard deposit indicated above.
3. Change of occupier / re-referencing after making advance payment £240 inclusive of VAT.
4. Change the start date of the Tenancy Agreement after paperwork has been sent out £36 inclusive of VAT.
5. Replacing lost inventory £36 inclusive of VAT.
6. Third Party referencing £30 inclusive of VAT.
7. Return of overpaid rent at end of tenancy (if sent back independently to deposit return) £36 inclusive of VAT.
8. If cleaning, movement of furniture, garden maintenance or shopping for lost items are required after the end of the tenancy £36 per hour inclusive of VAT.
9. Failure to check out of the property on the confirmed time and date (unless notice is given 48 hours beforehand) £84 inclusive of VAT.
10. Adding a pet to a current Tenancy Agreement £120 inclusive of VAT plus a half-month`s top-up deposit.
11. Rent reminder letter £18 inclusive of VAT.
12. Tenant lease extension £108 inclusive of VAT.
13. Failing to provide access to the property for a routine visit £60 inclusive of VAT.
14. Application to retract your tenancy notice £108 inclusive of VAT.
We will require you to provide proof of your `Right to Rent` under the Immigration Act.
RNR Properties is a part of the National Federation of Property Professionals Client Money Protection Scheme through their membership of ARLA Propertymark (The Association of Residential Letting Agents)
RNR Properties are members of the Property Ombudsman being the largest lettings redress scheme in the UK.